The Bluemont Civic Association is a member-driven organization. Please join us, and have a vote! Annual dues are $15 per calendar year per household. Please provide your name, address and e-mail and $15 with your check made out to “Bluemont Civic Association” to BCA Treasurer, PO Box 5134, Arlington, VA 22205. All information is for BCA use only. When we can resume membership meetings in person, dues can be paid at meetings.
Connect with Bluemont!
- Facebook: Like our Bluemont Civic Association page on Facebook for regular updates on news of interest to Bluemont and the civic association activities www.facebook.com/bluemontcivic.
- Website www.bluemontcivic.org for BCA meetings and official information.
- BCA E-Mails: Neighbors who provide their e-mail address to email@example.com receive e-mail reports monthly on issues affecting Bluemont residents, and civic association activities.
- Contact the Executive Board: BCA welcomes comments, suggestions and questions from members. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The next membership meeting of the Bluemont Civic Association will be September 27, at 7:30 at the Key School.
You can join us in person in the library of the Key Escuela Elementary School, 855 N. Edison Street, or you can attend on Zoom.
If you want to attend on Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will have a presentation by Constance Potter of the League of Women Voters.
Other issues to be discussed include:
- Proposed changes to Middle School boundaries affecting Ashlawn students
- An outreach program to the community of Bilbury England
- A proposed Expanded Option Housing development in our neighborhood
- Selection of our December meeting date
Before the membership meeting, there will be an Executive Board Meeting starting at 7 pm in the same location. All members are welcome to attend that meeting. If you want to attend on zoom, you can use the same link as for the membership meeting.