The next Executive Board and General Membership Meeting will be held on Wednesday March 22, 2017. The BCA Executive Board meeting will be held at 7PM and the General Membership meeting will be held at 7:30PM in the library of the Arlington Traditional School located at 855 N. Edison St. All members are welcome to attend the Executive Board meeting.
What’s on the Agenda?
- A report from the Safeway Site Committee
- Reports from Officers
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Call for nominating committee volunteers for the June Executive Board elections
- Carlin Springs Bridge Construction
- Newsletter Production for April Distribution
- BCA Annual Meeting Date Change – to Tuesday 27 June 2017
- Civic Federation DRAFT Resolution to Reverse Classification of County Board Consent Agenda Items as “Nonpublic”. (note this resolution passed)
- Carlin Springs crosswalk at or near N. Edison St or Greenbrier.
- Year-Round Heating of Bathrooms at the Bluemont Playground (Bluemont Park near the train playground).
- Renew your BCA membership for 2017! Find a renewal form on p. 6 of the Oct. 2016 newsletter or on our website at: http://www.bluemontcivic.org/newsletters/BCA_News_201610.pdf. You can also renew in person at the meeting.